TRS Knowledge Center FAQ’s
- What is the Tobacco Regulatory Science (TRS) Knowledge Center?
The TRS Knowledge Center provides the following features:
- Learning Library: The Learning Library offers a wealth of online training materials and resources related to TCORS curriculum domains and competencies.
- Calendar of Events: The Calendar of Events provides a comprehensive, up-to-date listing of meetings, webinars, workshops and other events.
- Event Registration System: The event registration system allows users to register for events listed in the calendar.
- Community Forum: The Community Forum provides a public online meeting place for users to start discussions, network with one another, share research ideas and offer lessons learned.
- Who uses the TRS Knowledge Center?
The TRS Knowledge Center is currently available for NIH Tobacco Centers of Regulatory Science (TCORS) researchers and trainees.
- How do I register for an event?
Registering for an event is easy! Go to Calendar of Events. Search the Calendar for the event of interest. Click on the event and then click on “Register”.
- How to I post a new event on the Calendar?
Interested in broadcasting a new event to the TRS Knowledge Center community? Submit your request to post new event here.
- How do I access a training course?
To access a course, click on Learning Library. You can either search for the course using the Search function, or you can browse the listing of materials. Click on the course title to launch the course.
- How do I add a new course to the Learning Library?
Interested in adding a course to the Learning Library? Submit your request to add a new course here.
- How do I submit a new collaboration?
Interested in broadcasting a new collaboration on the TRS Knowledge Center? Submit your request to post a new collaboration here.
Last modified: Monday, 31 August 2015, 5:30 PM