The Center for Statistical Training by Curran-Bauer Analytics, CenterStat, offers rigorous yet accessible training workshops in applied data analysis and research methodology that are explicitly targeted to empirical researchers in the social, behavioral and health sciences.
We place an equal balance on core aspects of the underlying statistical models and on the thoughtful application and interpretation of models fitted to real data using a variety of available software packages.
Upcoming Livestream Workshops: https://centerstat.org/workshops/
- Applied Research Design Using Mixed Methods (Dec 6-7)
- Introduction to Multilevel Modeling (Dec 8-10)
- Introduction to Longitudinal Structural Equation Modeling (Dec 13-15)
- Causal Inference (Dec 15-17)
- Mixture Modeling and Latent Class Analysis (Jan 5-7)